I love Hadley. She almost always have something interesting to say. One of the my quintessential Hadley memories is when I was watching her and many of the other little ones at Sophie's house. She spoke and suggested in such a mature way (not that childish-emulative way) that I thought she was at least 10 years older than she really was. I'm excited to see what she's like when she is older!---Certainly at least as bright and sharp as her Mommy!
5 comments:
She sounds like her mother's daughter!
Wow, that is so cute! She's all girl!
I love Hadley. She almost always have something interesting to say.
One of the my quintessential Hadley memories is when I was watching her and many of the other little ones at Sophie's house. She spoke and suggested in such a mature way (not that childish-emulative way) that I thought she was at least 10 years older than she really was.
I'm excited to see what she's like when she is older!---Certainly at least as bright and sharp as her Mommy!
Too funny! Love that little girl!
Ugh...I know!! Averi asked what "better" means. Ummm....I don't know...Gooder?
Post a Comment