Monday, January 19, 2009

Week of Sick/Fun/Vacation

While Chris on a business trip in Vail last week skiing I stayed home to listen to kids coughing ALL night. First Hadley had it, then Vincent got croup, then Lauren got croup, then Vincent got a shot and x-ray to rule out asthma and now everyone just has bad coughs with runny noses. On the bright side we made it to Disneyland for A.Molly's birthday and had the greatest day ever. We stayed for 10 hours went on almost every ride possible. (Thanks A.Molly for spending the night two times and staying up with the baby - seriously folks, who has a sister that awesome?)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, man! Where's the justice?! I am glad you have such a great sister who lives nearby, though.

Angela said...

Oh you are amazing my friend. I am glad your sis was there. love to you all.