Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

We started out December with an annual trip to the Upland Stake Creche festival where Hadley does the same thing every year with great anticipation - dresses up like Mary and sits and poses in the stable looking at the baby Jesus . . . for a while. I love that she looks forward to this every year!


Making our winter mitten/thank you note crafts.
Check out Hadley's cute pose for the primary ornaments they made. I have no idea where she gets it from but I have to say it is adorable compared to the usual mugshots they take.
Lauren - getting cuter and cuter everyday. This is from Claremont the day after Christmas waiting to ride the train home - it was cold!
Christmas Eve - had some McDonald's, opened cousin gifts, got in car to sit in traffic. (Note Hadley's pose)


Christmas Eve at Chris's parent's house.


A rare picture of me and Lauren.

5 comments:

Megan Dougherty said...

Love your new hair cut and color! You look smoking!! It is nice to see pics of you sometimes. Your kids are cute too! That stinks about Chris having to work, but thanks for being honest on your blog. I think you are an amazing women and miss you!!

Ginger said...

I think you look great!
What a bummer that Chris had to work on the big day. Here's hoping you get to see him more in 2009! :-)

Amy said...

You look like you did in college! I'm so glad you posted a picture of yourself.

Sorry about the work schedule. Is it bad that it makes me feel better to know that lawyers work more than accountants?

Your kids are so adorable. I love Hadley's poses.

Hopefully 2009 is better.

Caldwell said...

Wow, you posted! I haven't seen anything from you in so long. I was wondering how you guys were doing and how your Christmas went. I'm sorry to hear that Chris had to work. That must be hard.

I hope he was able to make it up to you guys!

Courtenay said...

Your kids are beautiful!!! Love the pictures!