Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pool Party

Since it is almost officially summertime we decided to have an impromtu water-play-day in the backyard with friends. It was so much fun that I think we just might have to do it on a regular basis!

6 comments:

Courtenay said...

Looks like fun! We are loving playing in the water in sunny Oklahoma. I am especially enjoying it since Idaho is still getting snow. He He!

Stacey Bishop said...

I love summer for this very reason! You can let the kids go crazy with a hose, sit and watch and feel like the mother of the year!! love it!

Bella Beginnings said...

Looks like a fun time. Almost better than a pool cause they can do more without your help!

Anonymous said...

I am so bummed I wish Sariah and I could of come. Sariah has that same pink swimsuit that Hadley has on. Looks like you guys had fun!

Angela said...

Wish i lived a little closer, I am coming when i can drive without the cast.

Ginger said...

I am a huge fan of neighborhood "water" parties as we like to call them! It looks like you all had a great time!