YOUR PERSONALITY IS FUELED BY THE FASCINATION YOU FEEL FOR LIFE
Friday, June 6, 2008
Fortune Cookie
For some reason this past week Vincent was real challenging. He started fighting naps and bedtime and is cranky beyond belief (I wonder why?!). All he says all day is "daddy home?" over and over and over. Not to mention, he likes sitting in time-out and just grins really big while there. So this morning I had to laugh when I opened his fortune cookie and read:
YOUR PERSONALITY IS FUELED BY THE FASCINATION YOU FEEL FOR LIFE


YOUR PERSONALITY IS FUELED BY THE FASCINATION YOU FEEL FOR LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry to tell you but it is only going to get worse (ask me how I know!) hehehe! At least he is dang handsome!
Ahh I love boys. They don't come with the drama that girls do, but they definately test us.
I can't get over those eyes though.
Post a Comment