Monday, June 2, 2008

Backyard Landscaping

We are finally getting around to putting in some much-needed landscaping to fill in a section of the backyard that I intended for a garden. Not to mention to try and keep the kids from playing in the dirt EVERY time they go outside to play! Chris spent the better part of last Saturday buying and planting rosebushes (under Hadley's supervision) but was too pooped to plant the boxwood. Don't worry though, today the kids found the big pile of dirt that was left on the side of the house and proceeded to decorate themselves and their hair with it.

1 comment:

Courtenay said...

What a joy it will be for you to get rid of the dirt temptation. Dirt has some sort of weird magnetic ability.... attracting all kids towards it. Amazing!

And yes... I loved those fancy pants! I was telling someone about my job at the laundry the other day. "All you did was press pants... every single day?" was the response I received. Now I know what kept me going... it was the fancy pants. Remember that one night we stayed late to finish pressing all the pants? I'm pretty sure it was a Saturday night. Oh, the memories. How are your rummy skills?