Not as many tears as I would have expected. He's holding a glow stick that Hadley had the bright idea to send under the door since it was dark in there.
Friday, April 18, 2008
"Just turn the handle!"
I knew there was a reason I started this blog this week! It was inevitable that one of the kids would lock themselves in the bathroom b/c they like playing with the push-lock on the door. Vincent won. He wasn't terribly upset but everytime I would tell him to "just turn the handle" he'd shout back "no". What's funny is we know he knows how to open doors so we can't figure out why he didn't just do it. Thankfully Chris was almost home from work. After busting the huge garden clippers and the doorknob itself, suffice it to say the door will never be locked again!

Not as many tears as I would have expected. He's holding a glow stick that Hadley had the bright idea to send under the door since it was dark in there.
Not as many tears as I would have expected. He's holding a glow stick that Hadley had the bright idea to send under the door since it was dark in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment