Monday, April 21, 2008

The "Don" turns 2!

Thought I'd post some pics of Vincey since he turned two last weekend.

Sleeping on grandma on one of her days off of jury duty right after he was born.

With grandpa at the happiest place in the world (doesn't it show?).

Making daddy very proud and optimistic that he will become a boat lover too!

A boy and his best friend - bottle of milk.

This is what having two sisters can do to a boy.

4 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

I love Vincent in dragg :). So good to see you the other day. We have to make it a ritual. I'm glad we can face post partum life together.

Angela said...

Happy Birthday to the little man, so cute and grown up. I love all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Too funny I love it!!

Candy

Dolly said...

That is so cute! I want a little brother just like that!!!