Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Adventure Day

Today we started our summer adventures - namely, going places we've never been before. After swim lessons we left for Balboa Beach to check out the nautical museum. I of course left my camera in the car so I didn't get any photos except for this one while we were leaving. The museum, not so hot, but we did ride a carousel and convinced Vincent to ride the ferry to Balboa Island and back. He realized it was not scary. 


Came home, had lunch, relaxed, went outside to dig holes (that is another post) while the kids played with the hose, then we got in the pool. It is amazing how Hadley & Vincent are doing at swimming with lessons this year! I love to watch them have fun. Lauren will not be far behind as she is always eager to do what her older brother & sister can do.

No comments: