I've been terrible at posting so here are just a bunch of pictures to unload my camera. Let's see what we have here:
We celebrated dad's birthday here in Tustin while mom was out of town.

Vincent likes to put things down the laundry chute, ahem, that don't really belong down it. I got a crack-up when he was so sad to find out that poor Pip (his little stuffed puppy) w/magnetic paws gets stuck. Luckily I had his robot claw toy to retrieve it.
In Ventura for Dallin's baptism. This is the only picture we got of most of the family.
The cousins all taking cover in the rain.

More cousins - the kids were so excited to make a huge sofa bed and watch a movie together in their pajamas.

Spring Fling at Hadley's school. Vincent learned to pretend to lasso and yell 'yee-haw' from somewhere and surprised us all by doing it. Very cute-I'm glad I have video of it.

Notice a difference between the way girls and boys pose for pictures? What the heck!? The kids had so much fun working on the 'Fairy Garden' w/Aunt Molly.
Some mornings are really scary at the breakfast table when I realize I have a polar bear in the house!!!!

2 comments:
ahaha, these are so great!
and..that tilty girl thing...what *is* that?! Dallin went through it...maybe it's just the age...
weird.
Cute! Thanks for sharing something. It's about time; I've been missing you!
Post a Comment