Two years ago today we greeted you into our lives. You are the first child that we are amazed it has only been two years. It seems like you have been with us for so much longer.
* I love how you say 'otay'
* I love how you want me to sing the Temple Song to you at night
* I love how you look up to your older sister and brother
* I love how you can ride a tricycle & do so many other things by yourself - you are so independent
* I love how you love nursery
* I love how obsessed you are with shoes - having them on; making sure others have them on - ALL of the time
* I love how you say 'awww man' when I tell you no
* I love how well you fit into our family and really really cannot believe it has only been two years!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lor-Lor!
Yes, she's really been around forever :) Or so it seems!
She sounds like a joy. I hope I can meet all your cute kids someday.
Wow, to me it seems like you just had her. So funny that she says Ah man when you say no.
She's so cute! Like Amy, I'm sad that I've never actually met your kids. But at least I kind of feel like I have through the blog.
Post a Comment