When Vincent is really desperate for fun I guess, he plays Gary the Gardener with his sisters' doll stroller. I of course must play along as he goes back and forth leaving marks on the carpet and pretending not to hear me over the loud sound of the mower. Then he'll take a break for lunch on the back of his truck like our other gardeners used to do. Then back to work & ignoring me.
Why Gary? I have no idea. And why a gardener? Who knows. Do I need to get out more? Probably.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it. Esp. that he breaks and sits on the back of the truck.
Your "other gardeners . . " It wasn't clear to me if you were the one mowing the lawn or new gardeners. I hope new gardeners. I've already just started planting seeds that of course only the man mows the lawn for when we move back to reality and have our own yard to deal with.
I'm with Amy - I love that he takes breaks!
Post a Comment