The calm before the storm
This was just seconds after putting her in her car seat. Have no fear she started screaming moments after. Seriously though folks, how cute is this child? She has the chubbiest cheeks and chin ever!
Ahhh, to be young again. Here is Vincent on the kitchen floor with the latest toy catalog. He is studying it very carefully just like I remember doing with my brother & sister every Christmas.
Okay, so now this is getting out of hand. Seriously, someone is going to break the free swing we were given years ago that I am looking so forward to trashing after this last baby uses it - do not take that away from me.
When Hadley puts on her cleaning apron she goes to town. She cleans everything she can find and keeps asking me what she can help with. Here she is displaying the cleaned up playroom. (Do you want to guess if the joker next to her helped?)
2 comments:
Can I have Hadley? I need someone around here who likes cleaning as much as I do.
She needs to come teach a thing or two to my girls!
Post a Comment