Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lost In Translation

My good friend Eileen brought this funny t-shirt that we used to laugh about when her daughter was small enough to wear it - she was passing on the humor but I had to share (and Eileen you will get it back when you have another daughter.)
I can't remember the entire story but I think she got it from a Japanese exchange student her family hosted. Apparently this is what they try to translate 'girly' sayings and words into.

Zoom in if you must It will be worth it. This just cracks me up so much. I have to say my favorite part is to "Don't Sweet the Staff". I can only guess they mean Don't Sweat the Small Stuff. But seriously, how funny are all the girly words they tried to add to it: happy, cute, smile, and then cherrys? I have no idea what the numbers on the bottom presumably represent - any ideas/theories?

P.S. For all of you out there with little girls, let's stop throwing Disney Princess parties and start throwing Goddess of Victory parties. Can I get a shout of triumph for that one?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I don't have a little girl but I'm all for the end of princess parties and the emergence of Goddeess of Victory parties. I think you should be the first.