Oh! She's so adorable! And perfect! (So is that cute little red dress Lauren is wearing...red looks great on her). I was wondering how it went! Has Hadley started kindergarten too?
So cute Raena. I forgot about your blog because I can't subscribe to it because it is private. I can't believe how busy your life is. I am glad that your delivery went well. Please call me when you get a chance.
Congratulations! What a sweet little girl. Love the name, by the way!
She is so cute! Congratulations! BTW I love what you and Amy wrote on K's blog about motherhood.
I've been thinking about you!She's beautiful! Congratulations!I hope everything is going well.
Oh my. What a doll! No surprise there; she just fits right in with the rest of the clan! Well done!
Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful girl...and a beautiful name. I love it! All the best Raena for a quick recovery!
Congratulations, Johnsons!
Congratulations, momma! Gentry is beautiful. Can she be Samantha's cousin so she can have at least one cousin remotely her age?
You have been on my mind all week. COngratz on your new little girl! We are so happy for you.I will call you soon. Love all the posting you have been doing.
She is such a cutie.... congrats to you. We are so happy for you and your family. You are already doing so much... you are super mom!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Oh! She's so adorable! And perfect! (So is that cute little red dress Lauren is wearing...red looks great on her).
I was wondering how it went!
Has Hadley started kindergarten too?
So cute Raena. I forgot about your blog because I can't subscribe to it because it is private. I can't believe how busy your life is. I am glad that your delivery went well. Please call me when you get a chance.
Congratulations! What a sweet little girl. Love the name, by the way!
She is so cute! Congratulations! BTW I love what you and Amy wrote on K's blog about motherhood.
She is so cute! Congratulations! BTW I love what you and Amy wrote on K's blog about motherhood.
I've been thinking about you!She's beautiful! Congratulations!I hope everything is going well.
Oh my. What a doll! No surprise there; she just fits right in with the rest of the clan! Well done!
Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful girl...and a beautiful name. I love it! All the best Raena for a quick recovery!
Congratulations, Johnsons!
Congratulations, momma! Gentry is beautiful. Can she be Samantha's cousin so she can have at least one cousin remotely her age?
You have been on my mind all week. COngratz on your new little girl! We are so happy for you.
I will call you soon. Love all the posting you have been doing.
She is such a cutie.... congrats to you. We are so happy for you and your family. You are already doing so much... you are super mom!
Post a Comment