Three pajama amigos playing in the dirt early one morning.

Vincent and cousin Landon enjoying one another's company.

The banker is 'in'.

The kids have it very rough when they stay with A. Molly.
Gpa making do on the computer while entertaining Lauren & Vincent.
P.S. Our schedule for the rest of August is: this weekend - move into our new house; next weekend - have c-section; following week - Hadley starts Kindergarten.
4 comments:
Oh, wow, the baby is almost here already? What house? I need to catch up with all that's going on with you. Did you find a house to buy? Where is it? Write me when you get the chance!!!
Wow...you have a lot going on! Best of luck with everything!!!!
You are moving again? Good luck. I can't wait to see pics of the new baby so don't forget to do that.
Okay, I'll be waiting for lots of pictures of the new baby and the new house by sometime in 2010 at the very latest. Hope the unpacking & c-section & all the fun postpartum stuff don't kill you. Good luck!
Post a Comment