Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Can Your Four-Year Old Do This?

Warning: this contains x-rated scenes during a diaper change.

I'm always looking for ways for my four and three year olds to step it up a notch & really contribute. J/k I was joking when I asked Hadley to do this but she went for it.

I love how well Lauren participates for her older sister compared to when I change her. Also, having Vincent give the play-by-play in the background.

Question: How many of you moms cringed at the 'front to back' portion?

4 comments:

Caldwell said...

Look at that! You are totally ready for the new baby....um, right?!

Allison said...

You are one smart woman. Looks like you have all the help you'll need;)

Amy said...

Love it! Yes, I did cringe. She needs to think about bladder infections!;) And, yeah, I can't imagine Benjamin laying still like that for Michael. Way to hold still, Lauren!

Sarah Hull said...

LUCKY!!!!! I seriously need to get my kids to step it up more!!!