Saturday, June 20, 2009

Little Lor Lor

I cannot believe that in 2 months this little one will be a big sister! Seems impossible and, quite frankly, a little frightening as she is definitely a stubborn little bugger. While she loves her big brother and sister she does not love sharing mommy or daddy with them, or any toys for that matter. I am glad that they are so patient with her and that they still believe when she hits them on the head that she is playing her own version of 'Duck Duck Goose.'


Coloring with markers before church.



Helping daddy with the pool. Note the dirt on her hand that she is looking at - or is that marker? no matter - she doesn't mind being dirty.



Two blankie buddies.


Demonstrating her true lust for life!
P.S. For all you Landmeier's out there, don't you think she has the most Landmeier looks of all my kids?

3 comments:

Caldwell said...

Wow, that's going to be tough. I was lucky (sort of) that Emily didn't mind sharing me with her baby sister. ..her father, well, that was another story.

Amy said...

I'm not a Landmeier, but she is the spitting image of you.

Bella Beginnings said...

i cant believe how grown up she is!!! She is such a cutie.