I took a wonderful nap after church on mother's day and we went to Chino for dinner. We forgot to take very many photos but I did get this one of Lauren with Great Grandma Ann which I think is adorable!
Raena- I am so glad you found my blog. What a beautiful family you have now! I think you were pregnant with your first when we left L.A.! Time flies, doesn't it?
I am so happy that you are blogging now! Sorry it has taken me forever to check it out. Your new little baby girl is beautiful! I love the princess party pictures. Cute Vincent.
2 comments:
Raena- I am so glad you found my blog. What a beautiful family you have now! I think you were pregnant with your first when we left L.A.! Time flies, doesn't it?
Please tell Chris hello for us!
I am so happy that you are blogging now! Sorry it has taken me forever to check it out. Your new little baby girl is beautiful! I love the princess party pictures. Cute Vincent.
Post a Comment