Here's a video just for kicks - no pun intended. Check out Hadley's awesome dancing face in the first few seconds of the video and note the infamous easter hat that Vincent is wearing as seen in earlier posts (he loves that thing!)
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Raena,
Hello! What cute kids you have! I love the names you gave them too! Thanks for the advice on being a good wife to someone taking the bar. It will be a long couple of months, but well worth it! (Hopefully!) Glad to hear from you!
First of all, sweet music. I'm glad that you are teaching your kids to accept and appreciate other cultures :). Second, I love Vincents one legged kicks from behind and his awsome hat.
I loved seeing Brig in the last post. I haven't seen him in forever. Give him a big ol' hug for me the next time you see him (I'm pretty sure he misses me :).
Hi Raena, this is Courtenay. It is so fun to see that you are still alive...after all these years! You have super cute kids, and I can see you in them (especially the face that Hadley makes at the beginning of the video. he he). This is a great way to keep in-touch.
Oh, and have you pressed any pants lately?
Post a Comment