Friday, April 19, 2013

Lauren Skiiing

as per an email Chris sent in February:

In colder news, Lauren, being a newly minted 5-year old, had her skiing debut last Thursday. Attached pic was taken when we were finally suited up and ready to tackle the mountain. The first run was rough, as it usually is, and she initially seemed more inclined to making snow angels, throwing snow balls at me, and sliding down a small sled run on her back with her legs up in the air. But she stuck with it like the trooper she is and had skiing figured out after just a few more runs. From that point she refused to stop and we kept skiing til 6 pm. 

2 comments:

Caldwell said...

So glad to see you back up and running on blogger! We miss you guys!

Melissa F said...

SO I know this post is old of yours, but have you tried using Google Chrome when you do Blogger? I have found I have much better results than when I use other what are they called web browsers.