Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just In Case . . .

If you ever find a plate of cookies on your doorstep with a hand drawn note - signed The Johnsons - please know our intentions were good.
A couple weeks ago we made tons of cookies to deliver and Hadley excitedly offered to make pictures and write some poems for them. I wish I could translate them better or that they were more clear:
Water means help. Water means love. And rainbows mean we like you.

Blueberries mean ??? Muffins mean ??? And you mean help.

Christ means laughter. Cake means gooey and we like you.
(Are you following the theme here?)

Happy March

You are a cookie.

Pump! The Johnsons.
[My ultimate favorite]
So again, just in case you open your front door to a plate of cookies with a card saying Pump! Remember that stands for The Johnsons and 'We like you.'
P.S. (Bless her little heart - and no, we ended up not delivering any cookies b/c Lauren got sick that night and Chris was out of town - I was kind of relieved!)

4 comments:

Amy said...

So sweet. Such good intentions. I would love a plate of cookies & a note that says, "Pump!"

Brooke said...

love it

Jenny said...

I'll be waiting for my Pump card...and my cookies...

SawyerSharks said...

I want the pump one!