Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vincent - skiing

Don't even get me started on my uploading issues. I wanted so badly to post video of Vincent skiing but even just putting these pictures on took forever and several 'errors.' I don't know why but I can only put a few pictures up at a time.
Okay, so enough about that - Chris took Vincent skiing last week and they had an awesome time. Vincent talks about it everyday and asks when they can go again. Chris is also very excited to have an actual skiing buddy. And I am glad that I think I am off the hook now. Although, Vincent made it look so easy that I almost wanted to try it again!


So funny - Chris says he doesn't know why Vincent did it but this is how he rode up the 'magic carpet' every time.
P.S. I wanted to post a picture of the the girls and I playing with the snow daddy brought home (Vincent was in bed) and we played with on the driveway. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I really hate blogger whenever I have pictures I want to post. Luckily, that doesn't happen often.

Vincent is so cute on those skis. It almost makes me want to ski again. Almost.