
My parents came out to watch the kids so I could go to Relief Society. I love the picture I came home to of all of them contentedly (esp Gentry) watching Home Alone.

Lauren had her Nutcracker dance recital that even Daddy got to come seeBy the way - if she looks cold in this . picture it is because she was. It was
freeeeezing that day but the girls all insist on wearing dance clothes. I think Lauren was barefoot too. Note: they were told to bring little baby dolls to dance with but Lauren insisted on bringing Hadley's 'White Bear' from when she was a baby. That bear gets a lot of love in this household!

Aunt Molly came out for the day for Christmas shopping and to see Vincent's preschool performance! The girls were excited to wear their holiday dresses that evening and I kept asking/suggesting that Vincent might want to wear something nice too. I gave up eventually though b/c he hates dressing up and he said it wouldn't matter. I admit I was a little nervous that all the kids would be up on stage in their nice clothes and wondering whose parents the boy in the pants and an airplane t-shirt belongs to. What slackers.

Lesson learned. Vincent also made it a point to tell me how it didn't matter what he wore that night.

We also went to a fun cookie-decorating party. Brooke went all out and even put lights up in her garage b/c it was raining that day. Fun fun and I've made her promise that it become an annual tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment