General Conference weekend Chris had to work both days but I did manage to convince him to come with me and the kids to Tustin's Tiller Day parade in the morning. When we got out of the car big drops of rain started to fall but they stopped as soon as they started.

Chris with two of his loves: Gentry and Wienerschnitzel.

For their first parade I think the kids enjoyed it. It was small and very low-key. I kept wondering where the clowns tossing candy were? Maybe they don't do that anymore. I think I was more bummed than the kids.
After the parade I was off with the kids to my in-laws to spend time with Grandma & Grandpa & of course the cousins.

During the priesthood session Grandma ran in the sprinklers with the grand kids! How awesome is she?

While this little girl kinda sorta maybe started warming up to cousin Annie.

Ahhhh - cousins and a movie while Sharon & I awaited the arrival of our Chinese food (our new Gen Conf. tradition).

Lauren cannot get enough of Wyatt!

There was even a little time for playing Indians and
pirates?
1 comment:
ahaha, love these! and YES I was the one with the tent idea. Thanks for reminding me, now I'll remember to do it again! ;)
Post a Comment