Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Angels Game

Chris took the three older kids and met the cousins, gma & gpa & aunts & uncles for a long-awaited Angels game
Pregame: I don't think Lauren knew what to expect. Hadley took some coaxing to go to the game.


It was a long night for the girls. Chris called in about the 7th inning to see if I wanted to come get them. I figured it was almost over so they could last but of course, it went into extra innings. Everyone came home happy though (and awake!) at about 11:45 pm.
One good thing came of the night for Hadley - A.Sharon got her second tooth out! I think that is U.Bryce lending an arm of moral support.

2 comments:

Laura Wynn said...

Hey Raena! I have loads of pictures from the game too, if you want to see them.
prettyplethora.blogspot.com

That was a fun night!

Amy said...

How fun!