Thursday, May 6, 2010

April Picture Download


The five youngest (-Gentry) cousins enjoying a late movie at Grandma's house on General Conference weekend.
Painting rocks with A.Molly

Lauren is going to give the boy a run for his money when they wrestle - the girl has no fear (except for sirens).

Gentry: close to Mommy



2 comments:

Melissa F said...

I think I have said this before, but I want an Aunt Molly. . . and a gardener. Instead I have the longest grass on teh street, wild onions growing in my flower bed with some ugly azaelya (Sp?) bushes. I have a rose bush, but it's so entangled in other crap on our pool fence that it doesn't exactly beautify just adds to the mess. We are the WT people on the street. I am so embarassed.

SawyerSharks said...

i get aunt molly in a couple of weeks! would you send lauren with her, pleeeease!