Friday, April 2, 2010

Stair Slide

When Grandma comes it is time for serious . . . serious FUN that is!

How many of us have a grandma who will willingly push us down the stairs. In a box. Decorated with crayon. Over and over.

(This was so funny! At first Sylva and I hesitated when we saw Vincent trying to do this but then we decided it might work. We busted up laughing so hard - the first run was the best one but I didn't have my camera. Wow am I glad my mother-in-law raised four boys with no serious injuries. The kids had a blast.)

2 comments:

Melissa F said...

What a fun grandma!! Leah loved the video and laughed so hard that I'm not sure it was sincere, but we watched it several times since she was grouchy before and I needed her to cheer up.

Laura Wynn said...

This...is the greatest video ever!!