Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Vincent!

Vincent turned 3 today! Where better to celebrate than - DISNEYLAND!! First trip this morning was to the doctor and . . . no shots! A.Molly had a sleepover and came with all of us.


Yesterday we celebrated his birthday with all of his Grandparents, A. Molly and U.Brig. He requested a football cake and Molly happily obliged.

He loved all of his gifts including a book made by A.Laura, car toys, a new helmet, dominos, a zoom-o, and new clothes.
A little about him: If you come to our house you will notice spray bottles that are in 'time-out' because the boy LOVES to go around spraying his sisters or things that are leather, upholstered or carpeted. Yesterday Chris sprayed him to give him a taste of his own medicine and he had a breakdown - there was no sympathy.
He is full of questions and extremely curious as to why he can't have oreos or fruit snacks for breakfast. I think I've explained it but he'll try his luck every morning anyway.
Loves his blankie - holes and all.
Kicks and throws with his left foot and arm. (For some reason Chris is very excited by this fact)
"Potty? What's that?"

3 comments:

Caldwell said...

Wow, I can't believe he is three already! Happy Birthday Vincent!!!

Laura Wynn said...

Haha! "There was no sympathy" :) Oh man, I can't wait till August and I can be actually there for this stuff! yay!

Jenny said...

I didn't know it was Vincent's birthday! Happy Birthday Vincent.