Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Kiss From Shamu

This year for Valentine's day Chris surprised me with a great treat for the whole family to go to Sea World. It was a double surprise b/c I thought he had to work and he didn't check his blackberry once the whole day! It was a perfect day, while a little chilly and a bit too filled with 'marine education' (my heart still belongs to Disneyland).


P.S. Thank you Chris for knowing what would make me most happy was sharing the day with the whole family sans blackberry.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, so this is awesome. I'm so happy for you.

Stacey Bishop said...

How Fun!!

Can we PLEASE hang out soon!! I should get my new backdrop stand this week, maybe I can come out and take some pics of your kids....since mine never cooperate:)

cvc said...

Mmmmm... blackberries. I don't see what's wrong with them... Raena, are you a raspberry or a olallieberry woman? ;)