The kids doing 'homework'. (Can it be . . . two lefties? I guess the kids get the 'genius' genes from me.)
Our new pet kitten. (I found this in our kitchen this morning.)
So cute! I love the cat. Maybe it is there way of hinting for one. Hey by the way have you heard from Melissa? I thought she was due to have her baby last month. I wonder how she is doing and how the delivery went?
6 comments:
So cute! I love the cat. Maybe it is there way of hinting for one. Hey by the way have you heard from Melissa? I thought she was due to have her baby last month. I wonder how she is doing and how the delivery went?
come on, Rae, you gotta get her a cat, she's gonna be scarred for life!!!!
Carson just saw the picture of the kitty and said "Awwww, get her two kitties."
LOVE these pictures. Kids are so funny, so creative.
Raena, I love your blog! Your kids are adorable. I couldn't stop laughing. Keep it coming!
Hooray, I found your blog. I love it when I come upon "scenes" that my kids have created.
Also, I read some of your older posts. My heart goes out to your family as your mom battles breast cancer. My mom was diagnosed last year.
Post a Comment