Monday, September 29, 2008

A Week of Outings

Monday: A big trip to Wal-mart (anyone with three kids knows that this is its own adventure.)
Tuesday we went to the Discovery Science Center which is very cool (for those who like science). The kids loved the huge dinosaur you could run through and slide on its tail. On the way home Hadley said, "Now we have somewhere even better than Disneyland!"
Wednesday: We surprised Gma Tigger at Cal-Poly Institute and then went to the mall to "run around" and wreak havoc. Later that evening A. Molly came with us to the LA County Fair so Hadley could ride Twinkie the pony for the third year in a row. Unfortunately, Twinkie was resting that evening but we still got to ride on Comanche and Onyx. The kids enjoyed all the farm animals, hula dancers, and piggy races.

Thursday: We stayed home to rest up and had a fun play date with friends in the afternoon!
Friday: We finished off the week with a trip to Disneyland with A. Molly to see the parade and take in a few rides. A visit wouldn't be complete without going to the Tiki Room.
Saturday: Another shopping trip where the kids got to wreak havoc and I promised myself I am not doing this again with all three of them. Then we got to go to Gma & Gpa Tiggers so I could watch the Relief Society Broadcast and Chris and I went out to dinner to celebrate our 7th anniversary.
Sunday morning: Chris and the kids were exhausted after such a long week.

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Sounds like a fun, if not exhausting week! My kids love the science center too!

Amy said...

That looks fun!

Caldwell said...

Wow, what a week! We went to the fair too! What a great mom!

Don't worry so much though, it's good to show your kids your love of reading. It's the best way to share your love of books with them!

Allison said...

I love that you did the same thing I did with the Twilight series. You made up for it much more than I did though.

Angela said...

You amaze me with all you do. Sounds like you all had fun!

Courtenay said...

Sounds like a crazy but super fun week. I bet you are exhausted!!! I am so jealous about your fun trips to Disney Land. I need to think of a way to get down there and partake in the fun!

That is so funny that you are in Sam and Julie's ward. I hope you stay put for a while so we can make a trip and see all of you. Sam and Julie are AWESOME!!! We've had some really good times with them. What a small world it truly is! And ahhh, it is always good to reminisce about the good 'ol pant pressing days!