Thursday, July 31, 2008
The month of July
For the Fourth of July we went with A. Molly to downtown Disney for breakfast and browsed the fun shops. We were tempted to go into Disneyland and renew our season passes but were told it was going to be very busy and was already hot! We can't wait until the end of August to go again.
After Disney, we went to Upland but left before the fireworks We squeezed lemons for my mom for lemonade and learned Vincent loves to suck on raw lemons!
Mid-month we got to see Kali and Devor visiting from Philly and Betsy and Brett were here with Cameron and Carolyn. The kids all enjoyed playing for a few hours. Carolyn enjoyed holding Lauren while the rest played - such a mommy.
I finally got my chubby baby! Lauren is by far my chubbiest baby even though she is pretty average on all the charts. I've always wanted a chubby baby though and I love these pictures because they make her look the chubbiest.
Love the rolls!
Aunt Molly spent an evening with the girls while Vincent and I went and met daddy coming home from San Francisco. This is Lauren sucking on Hadley's thumb while they were reading books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really, really want a chubby baby too. Perhaps no. 3.
P.S. Thanks for calming me down at the library. I was really feeling like my life was over.
Cute kids. But then that's what I expected. Good genes=cute kids.
Post a Comment